20576: Du Tuyau: re death (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Lwasauvaj aka Marassa writes to me as advice:

<<<<<<hey, Du Tuyau, be kereful. sois sage. we hearing that the silent partner in restaurant no is too happy with your salad. now that you back in haiti you could try fritay stand down in champ mars by palace.>>>>>>

Thanks for the advice, Marassa, or veiled threat, or whatever it may be. Maybe the new politicians need to know, I don't fly because I have no bees (myèl) to feed, nor no trees (pye bwa) to hang onto. Got it? I hope so. Only between you and Du Tuyau, that is :)

I have political opinion that's displeasure to everybody, gouvernement before and after. I have one agenda; that all Haitians can live a nice and peaceful life in their country if they want to live there, or in foreign country if they want to live in foreign country.

Politics is about giving life, or helping those alive to live it to the fullest. What it's not about, is taking people's lives away because they disagree. That's the real tradic tragedy of Haiti. We are all Macbeth-ians that way.

People need food, party, singing, school, and everything else in-between, my favorite place to be in life. Politics is not about Islam versus Catholic, or Adventist versus Pentecotists. That why is why Haiti is still in the dark ages: "if you disagree with me, you need to die because I am the Popoe today". Never mind what may happen tomorrow. One more sad truth.

This is sad and a sorry-azz situation back home. And no, I am not there. I have stayed away and am staying away for a long time. I suspicious that some may actually kill me for real. Always had that feeling. Thanks for the reminder.

But makout never scared me when I was a child in Haiti, reading joke newspapers in bathrooms to not scare my parents like Haiti-Observateur. I had since learned better.

Tell the new man in charge in the restaurant, that the stoves in the restaurant may be getting hotter than he thinking. I wish him and all his acolytes, good luck.

Du Tuyau