=?x-unknown?q?20574=3A__Allouard=3A__Re=3A_20431=3A__Sylvai?==?x-unknown?q?n=3A__On_Chim=E8res_?=

From: Allouard <allouard@libertysurf.fr>

Subject: 20431: Sylvain: On Chimères (fwd)

patrick sylvain <sylvaipa@hotmail.com> wrote:

 The label "Chimeres" surfaced in August of 2001 during an anti-Aristide
protest organized by the university students where operatives of the
OP-Lavalas
led a  disgusting attack on Journalists and students with "Zam-Kreyol," whip
dippe  in lead, calabash filled with nails, "Peta" and Juna bottles filled
with
urine.

Dear Patrick,

I arrived in Haiti september 1999 and recall very well Haitian people in the
Artibonite speaking about chimeres, I THINK it was around the time of
Jean-Dominique's death, that is April 2000. I know FOR SURE it was before
August 2000 when I left the Artibonite. I cannot be more precise but will
try to find in my year 99-2000 archives if I left any record of this.

Best regards,

                            Philippe