20623: Marassas to Du Tuyau (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Cher Du Tuyau.

no veiled threat. no direct threat. no threat of any kind. you misreading
us. just a 'heads up' to a large head fellow who love hayti from us who also
love hayti. no seriousity, seriously. we saluting you. ('sides, we no know
who you is)  some of customers complaining about way salad was maked. now it
going to be lougawou hunt for to find scape goat....some wants heads to be
rolling....you have big head....ergo nasty people might wants to go
bowling...

anyway, we likes you.

all of your talk of making of salads  in Nueva York make us wonder if your
boss happy with this perticular outcome is all. what would you call this
little salade??

you liking the new "corporate management team"?

Marassa et Marasta et DeSprit (the non-central committee)  no so sure if
gonna work.

can we nominate windows on Haiti, chef Antoine or Racine sans bout to go
helps out??

keep up the salad making. is only hope for Haiti, truth be telled.

your friends from different locations
Marassa et Marasta et DeSprit (the three amigas)