20667: Hess: Re: 20664: Wilson: Re: 20606: Hess: Re: 20551: LOCCM: Re: 20534: Racin... (fwd)

From: DougRHess@aol.com

"One young pastor who graduated from our school chose to work in a rural area
and built an irrigation and farm system school, and clinic where there had
been none.  It is a fallacy to paint everyone with a jaded brush."

Just a quick note to point out that I did not engage in such a statement
about everyone. Rather I noted that fixing on converting voudon hougans as a way
to stop corrupt institutions shouldn't come at the neglect of realizing that
they are not the only source of "chicanery" (the term the original poster used)
in religion in Haiti.

Doug