20675: Racine: Re: 20660: Corbett: Personal attacks on the list (fwd)

From: Racine125@aol.com

I'd just like to mention, in this context, that I have had a few personal emails from Corbett list members who are sympathetic to the right wing, saying things like, "Well, you b*tch, we haven't heard from you lately, have we?  Aristide is gone now, I bet you're scared, aren't you?  I bet you keep your mouth shut now!", things like that.

This list CAN NOT serve as a place for people to identify and target enemies!

Sheesh.

Peace and love,

Mambo Racine Sans Bout