20718: Goodman: Re: 20690: Esser: Haiti Human Rights Protest on Wash. Mall (fwd)

From: Brian Goodman <bdgoody2002@yahoo.com>

Since nobody else ever posts things backing Bush ...I will.  Let's go back a month in time  (not 200 years like the Titid supporters like to do) to the day when Titid VOLUNTARILY left Haiti.  If he had not ...the rebels would have most likely killed him and his family.  The US, Canada, and France did not want to see any more blood shed and that is why they DIPLOMATICALLY forced him out.  If the troops were not there...the rest of Haiti would have burned down now.  It is not Bush's fault and nor did his administration "kidnap" him.  This is the typical rhetoric that is spewed from the mouths of Titid supporters.  Maybe we should not have gone in and forced him out since you guys voted him.  Maybe we should go back and let you guys just kill each other over nothing.  As I have said many times on here, stop feeling sorry for yourselves.  At this time apparently only 4 countries care enough to see that democracy have a chance to root in Haiti.  You guys have to learn that attack!
 ing each
 other and burning down someone's house is not democracy.  I can predict that the day that Haiti becomes "The Pearl" again, you nay- sayers will suddenly be yay-sayers.  I love Haiti and will love to go back there again...and will in the future.  Stop focusing on the negative things about your beautiful country and try to bring out the positive things.  Haiti will prosper.

Do you Yahoo!?