20819: Marassa: Aristide to South AFrique (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa find it very interesting that original story now showing to be true.

Remember they say they want for to give South Afrique little gift of
Aristide, but South Afrique have to say no "because we having election right
now". then they having to go to "B'am guy" in CAR.

well, now we seeing that South AFrica taking le Duc of Tabarre AFTER the
elections....

hmmmmm.....sounding like Americans no lying about originale South AFrique
story....
what will Titidistes do when they finally realizing he no actually "kidnap"
but that those "DAmned Yankees" (our regarding to broadway) actually telling
truth and they saving Titid's butt...again...

Titid resign. he no want to die die so he go bye bye and fly fly to bangui.
and we all knowing why why because he no want to die die

Mlle Marassa
Marasta