20820: Esser: RE: 20804 JHudicourt: on Brooklyn rally

From: D. Esser torx@joimail.com

I have a flyer in front of me and there are Haitians listed on it;
among the invited guests and speakers are: Ben Dupuy, Ray Laforest,
Paul Laraque, Jean Jean Pierre and last not least Mildred Aristide.
All Haitians as far as I can see...

The flyer also says: "Join in evening with friends of Haiti" and
mentions the following guests: Rep. Maxine Waters, Rep. Major Owens,
Ramsey Clark, Ossie Davis, Gil Noble, Ira Kurzban, Don Rojas, Amy
Goodman, Bernard White, Larry Holmes and Ron Daniels.

JHUDICOURTB@aol.com wrote:

It is interesting that in a city full of Haitians there are no
Haitians in the program to " demand restoration of democracy in
Haiti". I guess we Haitians don't know that we want democracy???