20823: Marassa and Les Cayes and body counting (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa just finish little bit of ganja...we pick it up near Portail
Leogane...by ocean...looks like pretty bar of green soap....it from Jamaica,
mon. now we feeling all at ease, mon. help us relax after long drive down
mountain and then coming down Delmas and across..[oh, oops.. too much
informations...you almost catching us wi?, we stopping there, mon] ...been
while since we could be indulging....ah...we listening to Peter
Tosh...."legalize it and I will advertise it, mon"

aaahhhhhh....now everyting' on the level, mon.......oh, back to post...now
that we relax we can ask tough question with no emotions.

Marassa already post metaphorical message to the "salad makers" about Les
Cayes' daily executions but it have too much Kreyol so Boss Bob no post it.
bob is the Boss.

we also try but Bob no letting us make funny, funny jokes about mango "koko
bef" and oral sexes. we had cunningling -uistic remark... (we still giggling
about that one)

OK. wE wanted to ask salad makers on metaphorical level, hypothetically
speaking, if they can give us formula for death tolls or body counts? we
meaning that new salad recipe must come with cost benefit analisis, no? (if
body meets body going through rye...lots of red caps)

i.e. there musts be acceptable level of risks and dead bodies. no? we just
wondering what formula is for that so that when we introduce new salad
(sooner rather than later) we knowing how many peoples can die before people
get all upset like. is there a threshold for this? already Corbett list
seeming to be a little bits disinterested and for long time salad maker say
bodies are figments of human rights imaginings.

Marassa watch bodies pile up....we well over 1500 now we thinking in
P-au-P....of ones we know...but then who really counting? who ever really
count?

which bodies count, by the way? is there formula salad makers using to count
"moun sal" and beautiful people. we thinking it about 3 or 4 to 1 at this
point. please correct if wrong.

Marassa

p.s.:  We seeing No one pick up on our little intentional mistake about
metayer funeral? we throw it in bekoz we feeling left out by all story
tellers who have no problem letting facts get in way of good story. but no
matter. we let experts dissect.