20845: Marassa: media in haiti and foreign troops on non-sovereign soiled. (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa driving by telemax a few days past. we nostalgically thinking about
former ownerships and sadly about new ownerships.

why Telemax no pillaged like Andy Apaid's station?

also we want to be disputing armchair commentators who thinking foreign
troops bad thing.

when anarchy and chaos all around and no one for to call is when realization
about how beautiful and nice is Law and Ordering.
Live through anarchies and know why people owning guns. Live through
anarchies and watching neighbours be brutalized and houses burning and
peoples being executed and no being able to leave own house bekoz no can
help makes peoples realize why Law and Ordering important.
Live through anarchies and not know when they coming for you and realize how
nice would be to having many guns and nice friends. [no have guns and you
are at pleasure of men with guns if you no have anyone to call]
PNH and Titid was no giving Law, but lots of bad Orders.

Live through Anarchies and then armchair commentators appreciate French
Foreign Legion and Canadians and Yanks and even maybe Northern Army who at
least TRY for law and ordering.

When no law and ordering in other countries people can call police.  But
when it is PNH and chimè who are committing and perpetrating all of badness
then we choosing foreign militaries with DISCIPLINE for to protect and
maintain order.

even Titid calling in foreign troops before he resign.
we hoping they stay for long. long. long. timing.

Marassa for ordering and progression.