20847: Du Tuyau; Regarding Jamaica man and Mister Flamberlain-Chamberlain (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Hey, ... Mister Flamberlain-Chamberlain ... you got knowledge, man! You got all that thing on paper Jamaican Observer? That good is good, ma!! When I grow up, I want to be just like you for journalist... I know all sources and I happily going about.

Can I contact the guy rich newspaper man Jamaican man, so I get a job with him writing for English correction in his newspaper? My English very good right now, according to sources Corbettians since last week. Please no tell to me that my English not too good. Anyway, ...

I just learned yesterday that Jamaica-man Patterson and CARICOM people so mad, they 'ready to teach our good turtle Latortue, a lesson in diplomacy. This ain't Boca Raton, CARICOM people say. That's politics 101 in United States Great States and also CARICOM he he he

Anyway, I hope he learned from this "mésaventure" to keep it tight. I personally don't like it too tight, but rather "wet for good cause" but you know ... Latortue will learn on the rope, let's hope.

After all, I want for him to succeed in some measures, so we can all start the real debate about how to transform Haiti and make it a real and rational place for people to live and thrive and succeed, without a 34th coup d'état. Oh boy ... oh girl ... I am sure now that Titid, having been the victim of the 33rd coup d'état, may be thinking of him in his self no more as Toussaint Louverture, but as Jezi Kri -Jesus Christ. The Christ died at 33 years, and Titid the metaphoric is sometimes mystical-mythical. That why is why he is Haitian politician.

Hey Aristidiens on the list, can't you all take a joke? Like Rodney King said, "can't we all get along?". I like Titid, but you gotta tell a joke on the guy. He's worth a good one every once in a while. It's Friday anyway, and I just got pay. So I going to the Jamaican gig tonight for party dancing thinking about South Africa song from jamaica gal: "Winnie, Winnie, Mande-e-e-lah; Winnnie, Winnie, Mande-e la".

Loving the fun,
DT in his spasmic spasms.