20880: Marassa: media ownerships in Haiti (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa llike esser's analysis of media ownership. so we thinking it
necessary for to investigation who owning of what.

can Haiti media experts tell list how many radyo station and televison
station
owned by Aristide before he go bye bye?

how many television station Aristide still own? or have direct interests in.

how many media outlets gov't owned?

we wanting answer from media analysts on list but we thinking question going
to be avoided.

DeSprit "Ted Koppel" Marassa