20908: Nekita: Inquiring about Catherine Flon (fwd)

From: Nlbo@aol.com

Dear Corbeteers,

Would anyone shed some light about Catherine Flon. I read in a Bon Nouvel
issue last year about the May 18th congress and some other historical issues
around what happened on May 18th. I do have the names of some historians who wrote
in French about her. I have a small Creole history book onHaitian Women. Her
name is not mentioned. I have been learning since last year that Catherine
Flon is a persona that historians have some doubt about.
Anyone has any info on Catherine Flon?

Nekita