20930: Marassa re: Mason et Bobby Novak (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa thank Mason for good researching.

Mason say:
"It would appear that Novak -- who has led the U.S. Media charge to
excoriate Aristide's paid, above-board, registered Washington lobbyists --
is himself a lobbyist."

Marassa dutifully reading article two time but no seeing where Novak is
lobbyist. maybe we miss? he certainly well-paid as syndicated calumnist (ha
ha) and is definitive right wingnut apologiest. we concur. but he no paid
lobbyist. they no make enough moneys for him.

Mason also say:

"Of course, NOT for Aristide OR the Government of Haiti. BUT FOR Haiti's
Elite"

Marassa cordially disagreeing with Mason's classifications. we no understand
why Aristide is no considered an elite? Mason can explain to us how Aristide
can be categorized as non-elite?

Marassa would be arguing that:
Aristide is a Political Elite. Aristide is in financial elite. Aristide part
of ruling class.
Aristide marry into old bourgeoisie, n' est-ce pas? Trouillot an old Haiti
Aristocratic name, non?
Aristide's has two little daughters who if return and live in Haiti will be
classified as...you guess it. Elite and very beautifully light
skinned....just like his wife Mildred..

Marass sympathize with wishing for Aristide to be warrior for the poor. but
no is true anymore.

we apologizing for that...
Marassa