20945: McAlister: A wide variety of academic articles published on Haiti this week (fwd)

From: Elizabeth McAlister <emcalister@wesleyan.edu>

[Corbett notes:  Elizabeth often sends in this very useful list of
articles published on Haiti.  However, note these are not ON THE INTERNET.
Rather, these are published on paper (they did this in the past) and
available at most university libraries.  But, please don't write me or
Elizabeth looking for the url.

Thanks,  Bob]

--

Elizabeth McAlister, Ph.D.