20966: Vedrine: HAITIS SUPER WEB DIRECTORY (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

                                           HAITI’S SUPER WEB DIRECTORY

http://www.palli.ch/~kapeskreyol/bibliographie/vedrine/web.html
                                                    E. W. VEDRINE
                                                           (editor)

Note: This directory is under construction. Without your help, many
important information sources related to Haiti will be missing. Thank you in
advance for helping to facilitate research on Haiti in the 21st century.

What is this directory about? The answer is information about HAITI & her
DIASPORA. Sometimes some people wander how they can help Haiti. I came
across many young Haitian Americans and friends of HAITI who ask that
question. As a researcher (doing research related to HAITI) the past 20
years, I realize that it is important to have an ON LINE DIRECTORY that
would include everything related to HAITI. There also people who are
researching on HAITI and who are constantly asking for information because
they did not have a directory that would include everything from “A” to “Z”.
I took note of that and try to use the access of the internet in order to
ease research on HAITI in the 21st century. So, I invite anyone interested
in Haiti to visit Haiti 's Super Web Directory to see what there and to send
us what they have related to HAITI. We post these documents FREE of charge
and we try to update the directory at least every week since people are
constantly sending us new information.

Best,

E. W. VÉDRINE,
Chief editor - VÉDRINE CREOLE PROJECT, Inc.
P.O.Box 255110; Dorchester, MA. 02125-5110 (USA)
E-mail: evedrine@hotmail.com

Get reliable access on MSN 9 Dial-up. 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time offer)