21043: Allouard: Re: 21041: (Chamberlain) Haiti govt seeks Aristide extradition (fwd)

From: Allouard <allouard@libertysurf.fr>

>    By STEVENSON JACOBS
>    Aristide has charged he was kidnapped at gunpoint by U.S. agents and
put
> on a plane to Central African Republic. Caribbean leaders returned him to
> temporary asylum in Jamaica.

3 different reasons alleged for the same fact...

Fact: Aristide left

reason 1/ "I was kinapded at gun point with many US militaries and Haitians
rebels around" told Aristide...
reason 2/ "President Aristide resigned and left willingly and this probably
saved his life" keep saying the US officials...
reason 3/ "I was lied to by US ambassador, and they told me I was to meet
the press to help the peace" told Aristide...

One can doubt if one wants the explanations given by Washington... But how
could one believe Aristie when he is not able even to chose between the 2
different reasons he gave...  The least one can expect from a witness, and
principal witness in the case, is not to change his testimony and not to
maintain contradictory testimonies...

Led to leaving by lye or kidnaped at gunpoint...

Writting so, I hope to help Aristide's French lawyer in his case against Mr.
de Villpin, his sister, Mr. Debray and Mr. Burkard... And even if I
volunteer my consultancy, I would nevertheless welcome any financial
retribution from a/m lawyer, as long as it is proven money is from
conferences and books selling income of Aristide and not from Haitian
People's money.
But in order to reach a rational ground, I would like to have Du Tuyau's
analyse on this point or his father's, CommentVas DePoel.