21101: Du Tuyau: Playing cricket (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

I am not sure how else to say this little truth. But I have to say it little bit. Guess what? Lawyers are making a killing with little money. In fact, Aristide should start to be learning how to play cricket in Jamaica-man-country.
I am sure for sure that Titid is down and sad, and feeling lonely without his usual staff, little accomodation. Heck, maybe he's playing the guitar. Maybe he'll have a CD out soon with little music like: "Volè pouvwa" (they stole the power from me little bit). But in all serious-ness of factual truth, some lawyers are making money but maybe they no care about anything else. Why in the world is any lawyer after making all those monies for many years, is still making money by telling a probably very depressed man that he should sue the French Government? I'd like to see the fat check this lawyer received for doing this. By doing this, this lawyer is not giving Titid time to "heal". I know this lawyer did not think of things studied long time ago in Law School like "Professional Responsibility". But after all, I think this lawyer or lawyers may well be planning for death of the guy, the same way lawyer told Aristide before, that "there are legal justifying for suing the French gouvernement for Boyer's peace deal". Ethically ethical but realistically unethical when you're dealing with matters of a State.
But you know, at least if Titid hired lawyers Haitian defenders of him like people like Ezili Danto, I could understood. Why such taste for foreign everything with him? That bothers me a lot. A lot.
I just hope that Precival Patterson help Titid learn to playing Cricket game while he is in Jamaica-man-country. Cricket game is fun game very British-stern little bourgeois. Now that Titid probably has caviar taste, let him enjoy cricket game too, instead of causing his two children to grow up without a dad. He should wear green outfit to look like the little noisy crickets back home in Haiti while playing the cricket game in Jamaica-man-country.
Many people will get mad because I say these things but reality is reality as reality has always been reality. We need to move on, as painful as it is for all of us people.
For Lavalas to survive and become a viable political alternative, Titid has to stop playing those games. I am fearing he may be endangering the future of the party by being so gun-ho on pouvwa.
DT