21149: Jay: Re: 21115: Laleau: Re: 21099: Math Jay's comments.

From: Jepiem@aol.com

Please let's be realistic about this and get over this pursuing Aristide
thing.
Let that wait for when we have a REAL justice system in Haiti. For now
let's
ask those who were so intent on regime change in Haiti to put some money
where
there action was all along. Let's raise a voice to push them to invest
some
reeeeeeeaal money to rebuild Haiti. Along with that we can build a solid
Justice system and then bring whomever to justice. If we keep obsessively
focussing on Aristide, the coup makers will just stand back and laugh,
because
that's exactly what they would want us to do so they can won't have to
commit
any of the hard to get american taxpayer money on a "wasteland" like
Haiti.
Remember how much time was wasted trying to get some supposed 900million
from
Jean Claude Duvalier? Let's not just go on rumors for now. There is some
real
money where that coup started from. Remember, the wheel that squeals gets
the
grease.
Math Jay.