21189: HOlmstead: Re: 21091: (Arthur) U.S. court of appeals: watch those customs duties (fwd)

From: John Holmstead <cyberkismet4@yahoo.com>

How soon we forget that it was Jesse Helms who opened
the contemporary cut-off of aid to the Haitian
government over this very issue. We'll probably learn
the truth about a great many things like this in the
future. Only if we keep watching and really care
beyond rhetoric or the headlines of the daily news.
BTW, the Corbett archives are a treasure trove of
overlooked facts and information pertinent to the
"current" situation. Viv Corbett!!