21195: Goodman: Art projects in Jacmel 21167: Anniger: Needs contact info

From: Wendy Goodman <wendygg2000@yahoo.com>

Hi, Wendy Goodman here.
Patrick's email is PatrickBoucard@hotmail.com
I am sorry I do not have the web site address.

and just a side note.....There are 3 new projects focused on working with
art
and artists in Jacmel (we all opened our doors in 2003, have all
established USA IRS not-for-profit status specifically for the project in
Jacmel ...ArtCreations, SKAKAJ and Patrick's Art Center). Along with Aid
Artisans (a USAID funded project working with artists in Jacmel (since
1999))... we (all) seek to positively effect the development in Jacmel
through
art and we see that we each have a different slice on the work.  While we
are
each doing our own programs, we also explore ways to collaborate and
support
each other's efforts. It not only feels good, but I expect it will help us
all
be more effective and successful.
May Peace Prevail
Wendy Goodman