21198: Dailey: Telemax (fwd)

From: Peter Dailey <phdailey@msn.com>

I was interested to read Anonymous's post reporting that Telemax's February
broadcasts were widely admired by the government and opposition alike for
their balance and objectivity, the result of the influence of the Acting
Station Manager, an "American Documentary Filmmaker." Who is this prodigy?
Why is she hiding her light under a bushel basket? Most of the American
Documentary Filmmakers I know of in Haiti are persons like the
multi-talented Kevin Pina, whose  accounts in Black Commentator had more in
common with science fiction than journalism. Can anyone shed some light on
this?

Peter Dailey