21208: Feldman: RE: 21195: Goodman: Art projects in Jacmel 21167: Anninger: Needs contactinfo (fwd)

Janet Feldman, kaippg@earthlink.net

Hello Dear Folks,
Great to see you posting, Wendy and Anne, and Wendy, huge congratulations
on the opening of SKAKAJ!  I and we will look forward to hearing more about
this and all arts projects in Jacmel, and you will hopefully someday be
adding a fourth, as educator and arts enthusiast, Jean Elie Gilles (a
friend of Patrick Boucard), has plans to build his own arts school. The
Scola Arturum has 501c3 status in the US as well, and Jean Elie hopes to
make this dream a reality very soon. I hope you will meet him if you
haven't already, and am sure he will appreciate an email, a call, or a
visit! Please write to him at gillesjeanelie@yahoo.com.

The correct url for Patrick's amazing school is http://www.jacmelart.org. I
tried it this morning and it's working fine. By the way (in an interesting
twist), it is located on the rue St. Anne! With greatest thanks for your
news and all the best of wishes for the success of your invaluable
endeavors. Yours in peaceful projections of a creative kind, Janet
(Feldman, kaippg@earthlink.net)

Subject: 21195: Goodman:  Art projects in Jacmel 21167: Anninger: Needs
contact info

From: Wendy Goodman <wendygg2000@yahoo.com>
Hi, Wendy Goodman here. Patrick's email is PatrickBoucard@hotmail.com. I am
sorry I do not have the web site address. And just a side note.....There
are 3 new projects focused on working with art and artists in Jacmel (we
all opened our doors in 2003, have all established USA IRS not-for-profit
status specifically for the project in Jacmel ...ArtCreations, SKAKAJ and
Patrick's Art Center). Along with Aid to Artisans (a USAID funded project
working with artists in Jacmel (since1999)... we (all) seek to positively
effect the development in Jacmel through art and we see that we each have a
different slice on the work.  While we are each doing our own programs, we
also explore ways to collaborate and support each other's efforts. It not
only feels good, but I expect it will help us all be more effective and
successful.