21213: Marassa to anonymous telemaximization and daily light in dark places (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa read non-anonymous responses to our unanswered questions about
telemax.

anonymous saying:
"Apparently the owner, who I was assured was not Mr. Tabarre, had hired an
American documentary filmmaker as acting station manager."

then Dailey say:
"Most of the American Documentary Filmmakers I know of in Haiti are persons
like the multi-talented Kevin Pina, whose  accounts in Black Commentator had
more in common with science fiction than journalism. Can anyone shed some
light on this?"

this making Marassa remember What D. Esser saying about lightweights:
"For that reason it is rather difficult to compare them to Marguerite
Laurent, Kevin Pina or Tom Reeves, all three of which have produced bodies
of writings that not only show their propensity to decipher Haittian
politics, but also their strong ability to back up their statements."

Marassa finding great interest in the American documentary filmmaker and how
anonymous give this filmaker big huge large compliments. you remembering
little song? "compliment, kompliment"...ti sourit...rat ki rat (you knowing
rest, heh heh heh. we love that one. everybody sing along when bann rara go
by)

Is Telemax an "independently" own station? who owning it? is possible that
Mr. Tabarre no on official papers but is owner nonetheless?  maybe
wonderfully talented, unbiased, completely objective, life saving, montage
making, American manager from Telemax can give Marassa the "low-down" of
present ownershipping arrangments at telemax. especially since all of the
other "bad"
anti-lavalas stations have been identified by ownerships.

searching for balanced beams of light(biblical)
Marassa