21211: Gilles: Re: Feldman: RE: 21195: Goodman: Art projects in Jacmel 21167: Anninger: Needs contactinfo (fwd)

From: Jean Elie Gilles <gillesjeanelie@yahoo.com>

Très chère Jacmelianne,
Dear folks,
As always, Jeannette endeavours herself to help
whoever she can, like you do and, I must tell you that
whatever you do for Jacmel is going to go ahead in the
future. Patrick Boucard's school is going full speed
ahead, I went with some friends from America to visit
the opening exposition and it was just Fabolous!Let's
not even talk about ATA (Aid to Artisans) a wonderful
corner where one can find all the nicest pieces of
artisanat produice in our town. Schola Arturum has
started now in my private home in Jacmel, until we can
build the definite school. We teach piano, english and
french for the moment there. I will be returning to
Jacmel at the end of april and I just sent down 2
computers so I can initiate the first students to this
wonderful tool of communication. I hope things will
work out soon, economically speaking, since what
Patrick and Ata do is different from what schola does.
Très chère Jeannette, thank you for recommending us to
your friends. You are, like always, a friend4ever!
                 Sincerely yours,
                           jeanelie