21231: Holmstead: Re: 21222: Marina: Promo Capital Solicitation: Can you explain (fwd) -- Corbett adds

From: John Holmstead <cyberkismet4@yahoo.com>

Maybe not peculiar but unethical. Either Corbett gave
them permission to use his list or they have taken the
names without permission, ripped-off in otherwords, to
make an unsolicited spamming campaign.

I don't appreciate anyone stealing my e-mail address
from this private list to send me unsolicited mail.
Please ask them to stop.

====================

>From Corbett:  Corbett assures you that he hasn't even go access to the
list to give ANYONE permission to use it.  The list is set up with two
specific features:

1. I have no access to the list at all, and it is a list of just
	e-mail addresses, no names at all (unless they are in the
	e-mail address itself).

2.  I am the only person who can post items using the list and I have
	to send my password with each note in order to do so.

Nope, the mailings didn't come from Corbett's list.

Bob