21305: LeGrace:Seeking information about Citadel pilgrimage (fwd)

From: Legrace Benson <legrace@twcny.rr.com>

	Please reply to    lgb27@cornell.edu

The New York Times reports the pilgrimage to Souvenance this past Sunday.
(Easter Sunday for most Christians)

On Holy Thursday (Thursday before Easter) there was also a pilgrimage to the
Citadel above the village of Milot.

For research I am doing on paintings associated with this event, I would
like to hear from anyone who was there this year
or who has gone in previous years. I am also hoping to hear of any
documents, including photographic documents, missionary reports,
newspaper items anyone  knows of. Several searchers are encountering
difficulty in finding records of this annual event,
so any leads you may have would be most helpful.