21583: Esser Re: 21542: Simidor Re: 21532... (fwd)

From: Dominique Esser <torx@joimail.com>

I have a few questions: Did people flee Aristide or are they fleeing
now? Are people being killed, or are people, such as the morgue
workers in Port-au-Prince, lying? Have judges been beaten and
threatened recently? Just because you are of the opinion that Lavalas
did wrong, is it o.k. to murder their supporters now? Could you
expand on PPN "thugs"? You are disturbed by Alterpresse, me too, it's
mostly not very good journalism, but why the posting of ridiculous items
such as the article about the opposition in South Africa, virtually
without support in the population and with an extreme right wing
agenda?