21694: Corbett: Having serious computer problems.....

Folks,

I'm having some major computer problems and get interrupted and shut down
often.  I may have to shut down until I can get my computer cleaned up or
whatever virus hunters do.  I don't know how to do such stuff myself, and
don't care to learn, so you may have some interruptions in the list coming
any minute, or any day.

Sorry, nothing I can really do about this until I get it fixed.

I'm just delighted to even get THIS note out, and I'll keep trying a few
more today.  I'm very far behind, perhaps 20-30 messages.

Bob Corbett