21733: Vishnusurf: Re: 21722: JHudicourt: Re: 21718: Arthur - Balls in buttocks?

From: VISHNUSURF@aol.com

JHudicourt's insight is very interesting and makes me think that "met
grenn nan
bounda'w" might be more or less (though less graphic) the same expression
as
"met gason sou'w".

i remember discussing this issue with a haitian woman in my family who
basically said something like this: "it is meant for women, this
expression.
since you cannot see our balls, it does not mean that we don't have any...
they
are hidden in our buttocks."