21742: Laleau: Re: 21693: Walton: RE: 21686: Vedrine: RE: 21672

From: NLaleau@aol.com

I'd like to see all three and the accusers of all three meet in impartial
courtrooms. I'm tired of  accusations, exaggerations, false accusations,
and
more exaggerations, and lies. Let the accusers have their day in court and
let
them show their evidence. Let the accused have their day in court and be
proven
guilty or stand innocent. At this point I don't hardly care who's pointing
fingers. I would like to hear/see hard evidence. The old method of doing
business in Haiti, along with impunity for whoever is strongest at any
given
moment, in any given situation, has just about killed the country.
--nancy
laleau