21805: Craft: Arrest of Lavalas party official Anette Auguste (fwd)

From: david craft <kakadjab@yahoo.com>

Sunday night (May 9) US troops arrested Lavalas party
official Anette Auguste (So Ann)in a raid at her
residence in Delmas. According to a relative who spoke
to Port au Prince based Radio Melodie FM, nine other
people were taken by the Marines after they broke into
the house.
She said that they was no warrant presented, adding
"While they were destroying part of the house, I and
three other people escaped into a latrine where we hid
for the rest of the night."

According to Haiti's constitution article 24-3,"Except
where the perpetrator of a crime is caught in the act,
no arrest and no search may take place between 6:00pm
and 6:00am."

Questions:
Was it just yesterday a list memebr was lauding
Haitian de facto Justice Minister Gousse?
And why US marines are playing cops?
They are doing such a great job in Iraq.
David.