21858: Vedrine: INARA (info. requested) fwd (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

INARA

I would appreciate it if someone can send me some information concerning
this institution, what they did under Preval, Aristide’s administration. Was
that a success or not? Laws governing it …, how the peasants felt vis-à-vis
its work. Etheard was heading it for period of time.

best

E.W.Vedrine,
Chief editor - Haiti’s Super Web Directory
http://www.palli.ch/~kapeskreyol/bibliographie/vedrine/web.html
& E.W.Vedrine Creole Project, Inc.
http://www.palli.ch/~kapeskreyol/bibliographie/vedrine.html
P.O.Box 255110; Dorchester, MA. 02125-5110 (USA)