21935: Noss: 1200+ photographs of and for Haiti, (and 1400 of Central African Republic) (fwd)

From: Haldor Noss <hbnoss@worldnet.att.net>

Greetings to all,
	I hope to visit Haiti again this summer and to continue my photography of
Haiti, for Haiti.  I am particularly interested in working for Aid and
Development organizations, or to help promote Haiti and the Haitian
people.  Photographs from past assignments are posted on the internet and
are available for publications.  Please contact me off-list if you are
interested in photographs I have taken in the past, or would like me to
take photographs for you or your organization this summer.  Please forward
my name and contact information to others who may be interested in my
photography.  I was born and raised a missionary kid in West Africa,
photography is the language I use to help bridge the gaps in communication
and understanding between the third world I was born into, and the first
world that is my heritage.  I take no part in politics and I have never
worked for international commercial organizations.  Please see index of
images and links to my Haiti images below.

INDEX OF PHOTOGRAPHS
Haiti  http://www.halnoss.com/HNGalleries/Open_Haiti.html
   (no politics please)

technical photo info

Around & About
   Aerial Photos
   Boats
   Fishing co-op
   Churches
   Note: Agriculture
   Note: Livestock
   Note: Water
   Transportation
   Voodoo-Rara

La Gonave Island
Beyond Borders Adult Literacy

World Relief
   supply Hospital
   supply Orphanage

VOLUNTEER !
  World Relief
"find: Volunteer Opportunities"
see opportunities:
   Churches helping Churches
   Build A Church
   Church Health
   Church Schools
   1 Church School
   Sou Sab *
more volunteer opportunities:
   Dentistry
   Kings Hospital
   Micro Credit
Success!  (God bless you) but, continuing needs require that I ask for your
continued help:
   Mr. Maxime
   Orphanage at Kings Hospital

ultimate victims:
CHILDREN
Restavec Education
+ the children at extreme risk
(YOU CAN HELP)

Haitian Art:
   Art Grand Camion
   Art Tap-Tap
   Chenet & Dodard
   a sculpture
Galeries:
   Issa El Saieh
   Monnin
   Nader
Iron Market Arts

Boukman Eksperyans

Sailing Away:  with Respect and Honor, a tribute.

For your curiosity:  "Conservation in Paradise, 1400 images from the
Central African Republic" begin on website page
http://www.halnoss.com/HNGalleries/Conservation_in_Paradise/001_home_again.htm
.

Respe, One, Peace.
Hal Noss