22007: Vedrine: Agriculture: the first target for Haitis development (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

“Agriculture: the first target for Haiti’s development”

by E. W. VEDRINE

Dear all,
I’ve finished working on that article; the only thing mission is some data
related to INARA. I would appreciate if someone can provide me with some
documents related to that institution in Haiti, comments they have about it…

Thanks you.

E.W.Vedrine,
Chief editor - Haiti’s Super Web Directory
http://www.palli.ch/~kapeskreyol/bibliographie/vedrine/web.html
& E.W.Vedrine Creole Project,Inc.
http://www.palli.ch/~kapeskreyol/bibliographie/vedrine.html
P.O.Box 255110; Dorchester, MA. 02125-5110 (USA)