22025: FromLeGraceBensonFW: HSA Call for Papers (fwd)

From: Legrace Benson <legrace@twcny.rr.com>

FromlLeGrace To List: The cover note for the Hatian Studies Association Call
for papers appears below. Note that the actual call is in a separate email
sent as a text document since this list does not forward attachments.  Leara
Rhodes can send you the attachment directly if you have any problem with the
emails text:
      ldrhodes@uga.edu