22050: haitiafrica2004: HAITI AFRICA 2004 "A BACK TO THE ROOT TRIP YOU SHOULD NOT MISS" (fwd)

From: mail@haitiafrica2004.org

Dear Friends,

On October 21, 2003 the  Consul General of Benin in Haiti, Mr. Alex Talon and
The Chairperson of Haiti Africa Heritage Foundation, Mr. Napoleon Johnson
Lunched, HAITI AFRICA 2004, in a well publicized press conference at
Christopher Hotel in Haiti.

HAITI AFRICA 2004 had and still has for objective, "unite Haitians of all
classes and backgrounds with the mother Land, Africa".

However, less than two months after the successful lunch of this great project,
the political situation in Haiti, reached its tiping point (DEC 5, 2003) events
that led to the departure of Mr. Aristide as the President.

It was very difficult, and even nearly impossible to talk about such a project
during, the last two months of 2003 and the first trimester of 2004. Moral was
at its lowest in Haiti, and we believed no one would invest their money in such
a project with such a political backdrop.

Now that Mr. Aristide is gone, a new Government has been put in place, and it
seems the political differences and the polemic that existed between
different factions about the Celebration of the bicentenial is at its lowest
point, together with the Consulate of Benin in Haiti we have decided to bring
this project back to life.

During the last two months, we have been in contact with different officials in
this new government in Haiti, we have reestablished our official links in
Benin,Senegal and South Africa (the official Itinerary). We started to
negociate once again with our Contractors i.e Air Transportation, Land package.

We are now seeking new input from you, CORBETEERS, on how we can make this trip
a success for all of us. Please send me e-opinion or ideas at
mail@haitiafrica2004.org.

I want to publicly thanks Mr. Evings Pierre <epierre1@comcast.net> for his
concerns and suggestions, I want you all to know that the group that is involve
in this project is very knowledgeable in this kind of endeavour.

For example I, Johnson Napoleon, The Chairperson of HAHF operated 2 trips to the
middle East (TURKY, ISRAEL, JORDAN, EGYPT) for Radio Lumiere, a Christian Radio
Station In Haiti. In everyone of those trips we chartered US aircrafts that
went to Haiti and picked up 170 & 156 people and return back to Haiti with no
complaints from the participants. In Fact Mr. Joel Lorquet of USIS wrote a book
about the success of the first trip, it was presented to the public in Book en
folie in 2002. I travelled either for business or study in almost 15 countries
around the world. I managed for more than 8 years a family owned travel agency
in Little Haiti, Miami "People Travel and Tours". I was a partner and manager
of an airline company that operated flights from Fort Lauderdale, Fl to Cap
Haitien, Air Atlantic Nord.I now reside in the USA and teaching at Miami Dade
College, and  do what I love best Realestate investing.

We are waiting for your input and hope to see you there for his Historical trip.

Best Regards
Jhonson Napoleon
www.haitiafrica2004.org