22035: Marina: Re: 21976: erzilidanto: Haiti Update XI: Rebuilding (fwd)

From: Marina <marinawus@yahoo.com>

List members:

When reading this piece, I am left wondering why this
type of analysis is being done now.

It would be interesting to know what Mr. Steinberg's
analysis was of the Aristide government. I would be
interested to compare this analysis to an analysis of
the previous government and the reasons why it was
unable to deliver on the promises made to the HAITIAN
PEOPLE in 1991, particularly on transparency.

Marina