22065: Du Tuyau: Is the Party over? (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Oh well, it seems so. Oh sorry, good morning everybody. How are you today, everybody? I hope okay. Ugly-looking day in my town.

I read yesterday on Haiti En Marche newspaper, Titid chose 8 people to run the party Lavalas because he is "indisposed". Four people leave now in foreign country from these 8 people.

What's the significance of this? I am not sure too sure but I suspect the party's almost over. Why?
1-Titid can't let go; he wants to keep control maintenance un-allowing matters to take their own course.
2-By choosing 8 people, he is saying still, "I am the boss of myself and of the party and all the thinking of the party;
3-He put these people in little drama at least those in devastated Haiti. Proof again is in the pudding. Yvon Feuillé the Senator is one of these 8 people he choose. Well guess what?

Yvon Feuillé is now under investigation for drugs, and the news of reports last week accused him that he was in drugs. But the report seemingly had preceded the facts because by reading different versions of the report, the facts were not as reported preliminary-ly by the media independent-he-he-he, and so, Feuillé gave his own version that has yet to be denied by the authorities if ever. As usual in Haiti, l'investigation se poursuit - the investigation is self-pursuing all by itself without credible people system to verify the accusations. Oh well ... what's new? he he he., La chasse aux sorcières-let's kill all the sorcerers.

Why Aristide cannot let go and let matters take their course is matter of fact incredibly un-rational to me. He was and still and will always be the black sheep, the bête noire of the many who hate things we won't talk about here, but yet he can't see that he is doing damage by trying to maintain control like a autocrat. I suspect that by the end, maybe not even by the end of this year, the party itself may fritter away. It hurts more than little bit. Why?

A movement that began wonderfully got caught up in the traditional Haitian autocratic imbroglio. A new government that has no sense of history is winning again pyrrhic-ly. They may think they will change something with 100 million US dollars but they are sitting on a time-bomb and I know, many disagree with me thinking it's crazy analysis here. But I'm old enough to see them come and go like hot patties at the Jamaican restaurant on New York's East Avenue in Brooklyn where my new VS girlfriend lives since yesterday. Oh she is pretty... But anyway...

I am serious everyone; it doesn't look good either way. The violent strings of violence is not over yet unless deep reforms are made. No wonder some intellectual people want to kill ex- president with a bullet in the neck. Oh oh I am so happy I am not intellectual. I therefore cannot ever justify killing people like myself, because I am people too. I kill chicken for cooking only, no people for politics.

Perplexed Du Tuyau