22138: Allouard: Re: 22118: Simidor: Of Zero Tolerance bullets in the neck (fwd)

From: Allouard <allouard@libertysurf.fr>

Daniel,
People wanting more information about zero tolerance policy might read
Aristide's speech pronounced early spring 2002, I believe in Carrefour
Feuille where he visited "Mache Tinel" after a broken power wire killed
several people...
In this speech Aristide encourages self justice, justice from and by the
people, encourage people to be vigilant, and shows happy when he sees it is
"zenglendo kap kouri"...
There are several other official benedictions of zero tolerance policy in
Aristide speeches but I have not them in memory. Will try to revert.
Regards to all.

P.