22156: Arthur: Re: 22142: Kathleen: Fond Verettes is not Verettes (fwd)

From: Tttnhm@aol.com

In a message dated 5/31/2004 2:45:51 AM W. Europe Daylight Time,
kathleenburke704@hotmail.com writes:

<< A couple of years ago, we (Bazelais, Lou-Lou and sometimes a fourth person)
 frequently passed through Veret on our way to Gonaives and St. Marc.  There
 was a beautiful 18th century church/cathedral, gone now according to
 reports. >>

Charles Arthur writes:
Fond Verettes in the South East, scene of the tragic flash flood, is not
Verettes in the Artibonite between Mirebalais and Pont Sonde. Two completely
different places.