22246: anonymous: Re: 22224: Racine: Re: 22201: Dorval: Response to Racine 2215 (fwd)

Anonymous please

I must agree with Racine that there is a culture or sexual domination of
females of all ages.  When thieves are caught, they are often murdered.
When rapist are caught, they may get beaten and they may spend a few days in
jail depending of the age of the victim.  After a 7 year old girl was raped
in my neighborhood, I opinioned aloud that castration should be the
punishment for the rape of a child. The population seemed to have been
perfectly okay with killing thieves.  Almost all the men and women who
agreed with murdering thieves thought that castration would be too cruel for
a child rapist.  What does this say about cultural priorities?