22257: Vedrine: AIDS given to Haiti under JB Aristide & Preval Administrations (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

Dear all,
I would appreciate if someone could send me some information about AIDS
given to Haiti under JB Aristide & Preval Administrations, and $ that were
spent to lobby politicians in Washington during Aristide's administration.
Thank you!

best,
E.W.Vedrine
Chief editor - Haiti’s Super Web Directory
http://www.palli.ch/~kapeskreyol/bibliographie/vedrine/web.html
& E.W.Vedrine Creole Project,Inc.
http://www.palli.ch/~kapeskreyol/bibliographie/vedrine.html
P.O.Box 255110; Dorchester, MA. 02125-5110 (USA