22272: (Craig) Re: 22246: anonymous: Re: 22201: Dorval: Response to Racine 2215 (fwd)

From: Dan Craig <hoosier@att.net>

  It says that such priorities are certainly different from those held
by many.  But if those cultural priorities are developed in ignorance,
can people with divergent perspectives do more than try to educate by
sharing their opinions and experiences?  If the same or similar
attitudes still develop, who are we to disagree -- no matter how
abhorrent we find those cultural differences to be?