22318: Senou: Mr. Enock Vixamar a Haitian National is seeking public office in Georgia (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

A special Note from Joseph Alfred founder and CEO of
HCR (Haitian Community Relations, Inc) from the Valley
of Ouanaminthe

Today, my fellow citizen a Haitian National is seeking
public office in the state of Georgia. I invite you to
support him. He is already a winner regardless of the
Outcome. We shall stand by him 100%. He is great to
know that we are living in a supportive community.

I had the opportunity to meet Mr. Vixamar and I can
tell you that he is a man with a vision. As a pioneer,
we shall stand behind him and support him all the way.
He is opening the door for many.

Mr. Vixamar will need your support whether you live in
the district or not. In all campaigns volunteers play
a big role.

This Saturday, one of our own is about to start a race
that will be ended in November; we shall unify and we
shall believe in that cause. Many first time runners
sometimes pulled up the biggest surprise and we have
tons of examples to share with you.

My friends, it is not going to take long to see a
Haitian national elected in public office in the state
of Georgia. You have the duty to support this pioneer.
Again together we are powerful, l’Union fait la force.
This Saturday a Haitian National is about to make
history and we shall stand by him. In This great
country of opportunity, the sky is your limit.
Please support Mr. Vixamar a proud Haitian National
from the region of Cap-Haitian
---------------------------------------
Please, Contact him directly at
rvixmar@aol.com

>From Mr. Enock Vixamar
Hoping to see you soon in my Campaign Kick-off on June
12th, 2004. Starting at 11:00-6:00PM.

Location & Directions: 135 Stanley Court,
Lawrenceville,GA 30045.

>From 85-N, take 316 to Buford Drive, turn Right, drive
about 1 1/4 mile, turn left on West Crogan street,
pass paper mill RD, Standley Ct is on your right.

Please invite others it's a Fundraising
Dress casual (cook out or BBQ)

Thanks
Enock Vixamar for State Senate