22343: Reimer: RE: 22333: Kathleen: walking across the bridge; la vie continue (fwd)

From: Lin Reimer <reimer@swko.net>

I have enjoyed Kathleen's periodic contributions to the List over the
past year and have occasionally wondered what internet service provider
she uses to make her posts. Today I learned she has been using a
cybercafe near Hinche. This reminded me of a friend in Lambert (in
northern Haiti near Milot) who would like to start a cybercafe in Milot.
Is there anyone on the list who knows how to do this and would be
willing to share this information?