22370: Pichard: looking for a Haitian poem -- Corbett adds

From: Mercedes Pichard <mercedespichard@earthlink.net>

At the very least, I would like to know the publication date of the book
cited below. (Maybe Bob himself has this?) If anyone has one copy of this
book for sale, I would be delighted to buy it.  If anyone can copy me the
poem I mention (electronically or photocopy), please contact me off-list to
arrange sending it.  Thanks, everyone. Thanks, all dear Corbetters.
mercedespichard@earthlink.net

“To My Soul” is the title of a poem by the Haitian poet Coriolan Ardouin,
and it is found in the book “Relique d’un poete haitien”, a collection
published by Emile Nou after the death of the author.

“A Mon Ame” est le titre d’un poeme par le poete haitien Coriolan Ardouin,
et il est trouve dans le livre “Relique d’un poete haitien”, un receuil
publie par Emile Nou après la mort de l’auteur.

Mercedes

[Corbett adds:  I don't have the book.  I hope someone else can help
Mercedes out.]