22375: Vilaire: Sex, Haitian Men, and Diplomats who Rape (fwd)

From: Vilaire@aol.com

I was really doing well resisting the temptation to jump into this debate.
But I had to relent after reading these lines from Manbo Racine regarding some
Haitian man convicted of enslaving a girl in the States. Manbo Racine writes:
"Well, this certainly proves my point - here are Haitian men, not even in Haiti
any more, and still committing rape and abuse of females over whom they have
power, abetted by a Haitian woman.  And once again, the men will not be
punished."

Manbo Racine, I happen to live in Washington, DC where diplomats and
high-rollers from the U.S government abound. Manbo Racine, you'd be disappointed to
know that of the scores and scores of sexually-exploited girls that have been
liberated from slavery in the nation's capital, not one of the culprits has been
a Haitian man. They're all distinguished gentlemen from all corners of the
globe: Europe, Central and South America and Africa, and your very own good ol'
US of A. An NGO was recently created here specifically to liberate these young
girls. Once freed, they give very detailed accounts of their experience:
daily rapes, beatings and exploitation. Don't take my word for it; read all about
it in the Washington post (www.washingtonpost.com).

On the basis of your claim that the Miami Herald story "proves" your point
that Haitian men are rapists, can I claim -- on the basis of the Washington Post
report -- that distinguished diplomats from all over the world and blue blood
American Congressmen are nothing but a bunch of dirty old men, whose only
mission in life is to rape, exploit, beat, dehumanize and scar the innocence of
tender young girls?

Marx-Vilaire