22398: Antoine: Du Tuyau's letter mistaken for Castro's (fwd)

From: Guy S. Antoine <webmaster@haitiforever.com>

Judge for yourself!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,3604,1240741,00.html

Castro's childhood plea to US president

David Teather in New York
Thursday June 17, 2004
The Guardian

"My good friend Roosevelt," the handwritten letter begins.
"I don't know very English, but I know as much as to write
to you. I like to hear radio and I am very happy because I
heard in it that you will be president for a new period."
The author of the letter then makes a somewhat forward
appeal. "If you like," the 12-year-old wrote, "give me a
ten dollars bill green american, in the letter, because
never,
I have not seen a ten dollars bill green american and I
would like to have one of them."

Boy, they find a way to blame Castro for everything, even
for a letter written by Du Tuyau, without a shadow of a
doubt.