22410: NPR's coverage of the girls' choir at the Toussaint Louverture School

>From Bob Corbett

I was just flabbergasted by the beauty and marveous close harmony of the
girls' choir of Toussaint Louverture school in Florida (Miami area)?  I
don't believe I've heard NPR give any musical person or group that much
air time before, not even recently when Ray Charles died was there that
much uninterrupted time devoted to music.

Does anyone know if that group has a CD for sale?

Surely I'm not the only one who heard the program and was just delighted.

It must be available on NPR's web page.

Exciting!  Manificent.  Bravo!

Bob Corbett